Blog Archive

Sunday

Rachael Christensen

Energetic Angel 2010 by Rachel Christiansen









"Art has always been my friend and my truest companion.  Its never lied to me or done me wrong.  I work in several different media and as I find my style as as I find myself I’m drawn to the Natural and Spiritual.  I suppose everyone has experienced the raw power of the coastline and open sea, but the minutae found in the flotsam reveals to me the intricacies of the continuing survival of the life."


Rachael is a longtime Northwest native. Moving several times she has made her home in Portland.  With an eagerness for self taught art, she has not shied away from any formal training that presents itself.  Though she works in several types of media she has recently worked in oils, inks and wood block printing.



ArtSpace News